10 Things You Must Do on October 3rd
“On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was.”
In honor of National Mean Girls Day, here are 10 things you can do on this pop culture holiday.
1. Get some fast food.
2. Start a new trend.
3. Get to know your professor.
4. Personal hygiene is an everyday thing, and today is no exception.
5. Read up on important world history.
6. Compliment someone even if it pains you to do so.
7. Treat yourself.
8. Remember your roots.
9. Just have an awesome day.
10. And most importantly, avoid all school buses.
-Brianna Kasperek, staff writer